- Things to check and fix if your app or game preview video not display on Play Store (PC or mobile).
- Play Store preview video suggested practices.
Let’s check your problem solution in detail,
Recently, I faced one issue where my app’s YouTube preview video showed on the Play Store web page, but it did not display on the Play Store mobile app.
After some research, I found there are certain practices which need to be followed for app or game preview video on Play Store.
Here are the practices,
Things to know for app or game preview video URL on Play Store
Following are Android app or game preview video URL things, which you need to check – if you face any issue regarding preview video display on Play Store.
- You can set a preview video to your store listing by entering a YouTube URL.
- Use a YouTube video URL, not a YouTube playlist or channel URL.
- Do not use video’s shortened link and extra parameters in URL.
- Enter the full YouTube video’s link.
Here is demo example of possible video link:
Finally, answer in simple words.
If your app or game preview video not display on Play Store desktop or mobile platform, then make sure that your video URL is like this ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIDEO_ID ). Here, VIDEO_ID is your video’s id.
Related Play Console Help page: