If you forgot your UPI PIN and want to find it in Google Pay app, then it’s not possible. For forgotten UPI PIN, you need to generate a new PIN using “Forgot UPI PIN” option.
Following is the answer to find new UPI PIN by Google Pay forgot UPI pin option.
1. To find or create new UPI PIN in Google Pay, first open Google Pay app and tap on your profile picture image.
2. Now, in the payment method, you will find Bank account option – tap on “Bank account” option.
3. Next, you will get a list of connected bank names, Here, tap on bank for which you want to create new UPI PIN.
4. In bank detail, you will get “Forgot UPI PIN”, Tap this “Forgot UPI PIN” option.
5. Now, you need to enter your debit card number’s last 6 digit and expiry date to continue process.
6. Next, set a new UPI PIN and enter OTP which you get in SMS to complete process.