Xiaomi MI or redmi phones have easy setting options. In the latest MIUI 12 or above update, you will find changes for Google Gmail and other account management processes.
There are many reasons, where you need to remove or replace a Gmail account on your phone. And, if you are using Xiaomi MI or redmi phone and want to remove Gmail account, then following are steps to do it.
Steps to remove Google Gmail account from Xiaomi phones (MI, Redmi)
- Open Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on “Account & sync” setting option.
- Now, go to Google option.
- Tap on Google email which you want to remove.
- You are now in your email “Sync” screen.
- Tap on the three dot “More” option.
- Next, tap on the “Remove account” option and complete the process.
That’s it, now your Google Gmail account is removed from your Xiaomi MI or redmi phone.
And, if by mistake you removed another account, then don’t worry because you can add your Gmail account back in phone from “Settings > Account & Sync > Add account” option.