If you want to play the Among Us game on your PC, then the following are a list of hotkeys(shortcut keys) for keyboard and mouse.
Among Us hotkeys for PC mouse keyboard:
Arrows or WASD keys – Move character
Four arrow keys – up (W), left (A), down (S) and right (D) are four keys which used to move Among Us characters.
E or Space – Trigger USE option action
Among Us game have the USE option to use available game options. For example, ladder, emergency button etc.,
You can trigger the “USE” option event by pressing the E or Space key in your keyboard.
Q – Kill
Q character key used to kill other players in the Among Us game. This key is useful when you are Imposter in a game.
R – Report dead body
R character key used to report dead body. When a dead body is found and REPORT option active, you can report dead body by pressing the R character key.
Alt+Enter – Toggle full and normal screen
Alt+Enter key toggle your Among Us game screen between fullscreen and normal screen, while you are playing on PC.
Mouse – Menu interactions and Minigame
You can use the mouse for menu interactions and for Minigame.
That’s it, Hope you find this Among Us hotkeys list helpful.
Among Us related posts
- Is Among Us Game Free? (5 Things to Know)
- Can You Play Among Us Game Offline?
- Among Us Android Requirements
- How to Always be an Impostor In Among Us? (Things to Know)
- Among Us Chat Guide and FAQs
- How to Change Your Name in Among Us Game?
- List of platform where Among Us available or upcoming
- Is Among Us Addictive? (If Yes, Then Why)
- How Much Data Does Among Us Use? (Per Hour, Per Minute)
- 7 Quick Answers About Among Us Airship Map (For Beginners)
- 12 Answers About Among Us Emergency Meeting (For Beginners)
- What Are The Among Us Hotkeys? (PC mouse keyboard keys)