Impostor is the player’s favorite character in the Among Us game. Players always want to be an impostor in the game.
In this post we explain useful things, which helps to understand How to always be Impostor In Among Us game.
Before continuing, here is the simple meaning of impostor in Among Us. Impostor is the role of a character and it is assigned randomly to players. And, the task of an impostor is to sabotage and kill everyone (crewmates).
Let’s get started,
Is it possible to always be an impostor in the Among Us game?
No, you can not be an impostor all the time in “Local” or “Online” game mode. Impostor character role is assigned randomly to players by game logic.
The main attraction of the Among Us game is the random alien impostor role. And, if game players are able to be an impostor all the time, then game experience goes down compared to random impostor.
Also, in a random impostor process all players get an equal chance to be an impostor, which gives more excitement.
Sentence from official game page:
“But beware…as there may be an alien impostor aboard! One crewmate has been replaced by a parasitic shapeshifter.”Official game page
Here, the process to replace crewmate by a parasitic shapeshifter is random and players can not do it from settings.
How to increase chances to be an impostor in the Among Us game?
In the Among Us game, you can not be an impostor all the time by any settings. But, by changing “Game” tab “# Impostors” setting count to 3 in the private lobby, you can increase your chances to be an impostor in game.
Note: Only the host of the private lobby can change this number of impostor settings.
This 3 impostor setting change will increase your chance to be an impostor by 20%, compared to 1 impostor in game.
You can play the game with fewer players, as the chance to be an impostor depends on the number of impostors and total players in the game.
Different online tips to be impostor all the time in Among Us game
As per our analysis, we also find some user specific tricks which are shared by game users. These tricks are listed for reference only and not 100% proven to work for every player.
- Continuously change your character color between before the waiting time ends and match starts.
- Host a match.
- Quickly click (no duplicate click) different available hats or pets when time hits 4-5 second countdown.
- In the lobby, move around crates with a specific pattern.
(Note: we have not tested the above tips, it is given for related reference only.)
Above are overviews of different tricks which are shared in different online sources. Things listed here, so, if some readers want more tips, then they can search more based on overview detail.
How can I practice as an impostor character in the Among Us game?
In “Play Offline” free play mode, you can be an Impostor all the time and practice the game with an impostor role.
To be an impostor in Among Us “Play Offline” mode, tap on the setting icon from the top right corner. Next, tap on the “Be_Impostor.exe” file option.
That’s it, now your character role is an impostor in the game.
Hope, you found things helpful to understand – how the impostor role assigned in Among Us and how to increase chances to be impostor in game.
Among Us related posts
- Is Among Us Game Free? (5 Things to Know)
- Can You Play Among Us Game Offline?
- Among Us Android Requirements
- How to Always be an Impostor In Among Us? (Things to Know)
- Among Us Chat Guide and FAQs
- How to Change Your Name in Among Us Game?
- List of platform where Among Us available or upcoming
- Is Among Us Addictive? (If Yes, Then Why)
- How Much Data Does Among Us Use? (Per Hour, Per Minute)
- 7 Quick Answers About Among Us Airship Map (For Beginners)
- 12 Answers About Among Us Emergency Meeting (For Beginners)
- What Are The Among Us Hotkeys? (PC mouse keyboard keys)